Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Flying solo!

Hey just a little update! Tomorrow at 1pm FEED will be presenting for Webb School in Bell Buckle. Unfortunately only I(Amaris) will be able to make it beacause the others have school. So please pray for me, I'm pretty nervous because I've never had to present w/o the others. But many verses have come to my mind these past few days including; 1 Timothy 4:12, Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
And Philippians 4:13, I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me.
I've known the verse in Philippians since I was a lil munchkin but I've never really had to apply it in my life, so It's really cool to remember that verse and then look back and see, hey, memorizing verses really is important! Who knew?Even thought the others wont be with me and I know they'll be praying for me, it's really nice to know that God will be with me, He has always been and He will always be.
-A.G.

No comments: