Thursday, September 18, 2008

Chewing gum

Well just a lil heads up, tomorrow we go to present for First Priority at BHS(woohoo!) and we're very excited about that so if ya'll could just keep us in your prayers that would be awesome. Keep up the tremendous job you guys are already doing. We seriously wanna see your facebook and/or myspace page profile pictures replaced with one of the 3 different FEED "logos". It's only for a little while and seriously guys, I mean come on, these aren't some dry, boring looking logos. These are awesome and we did that for a reason. So use like 'em like crazy! As soon as we get the posters in which should be very soon I hope(I'm crossing my fingers for tomorrow) I'll let ya'll know cause I know you are psyched about helping spread those out.
-A.G.

No comments: