Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The NET Meeting: 10/7/08


I had the opportunity to present FEED to 30 different business owners in the Murfreesboro community on Tuesday morning at The Net. I was given 1 minute to give the whole story of FEED...what a challenge! Everyone seemed very interested, and I expressed our hope to have the opportunity to present our project to anyone willing to listen! After every business owner gave their 1-minute commercial, I also had a chance to give a "public service announcement." During this time, I shared about our FEED Food Drive for Greenhouse Ministries, the 6-Mile Run/Walk for FEED event, and the FEED Benefit Concerts. Two different business men came up to me after the meeting offering their services to help advertise for FEED on their websites. Also, a lady offered her services to help with the food drive! I gave her 30 FEED bags that she is going to keep at her stores for people to take and fill with food, bring them back to her store, and then she is going to bring them to New Vision! She also took 2 FEED posters to put up in her store windows. We have been blessed with many opportunities to spread the word about FEED here in Murfreesboro!

Let the FEED movement begin!

No comments: