Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Meet the team: Kelly Stewart


Hey everyone! My name is Kelly Stewart, and I have the privilege of serving as the leader of the FEED team. I am a senior Social Work major at Middle Tennessee State University. College has been a wonderful experience for me, and I am blessed to be part of the FEED movement. FEED is the biggest undertaking I have ever been a part of so far in my 21 years of life. I am honored that Jeremy Lee, the minister of students at New Vision Baptist Church, entrusted FEED to me and my team. We have seen God working in so many ways already. The experience that we have gained planning our presentation and presenting to various business owners and corporate representatives is invaluable. We have learned the power of networking, and have drawn very close as a team throughout this whole fund-raising process. Our desire is to see youth and individuals all over join the FEED movement and recognize the impact we can have on our world together. We live truly blessed lives, and we have the responsibility to help others less fortunate than ourselves. Through FEED, your $1 becomes $5 thanks to the U.S. Government and United Nations funding; AND, it only takes $2 to help one person through the work World Vision is doing. This means that just giving $1 will help more than 2 people! Please contact me at (615)260-0982 or kes3j@mtsu.edu if you are interested in helping in any way! Thank you so much for visiting our blog!

No comments: