Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Meet the team: Adam Wells


Hey! My name is Adam Wells, and I will be a senior at Middle Tennessee State University this fall. I am a Sports Broadcasting major with the dream of one day working for ESPN. I am honored to be part of the FEED team. There is so much need in our world, and this project has given me the opportunity to meet the needs of thousands of people. I am thankful that God gave me the chance to serve on this team, and I am excited to see so many other people join along side us to help reach our goal of raising $50,000. World Vision is an awesome organization to support; they are doing great work all over our world. Please consider what your part in helping FEED could be! Everyone can play a part. Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Adam its Curtis. remember from the BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB.
just wanting to let you know that we all apriciatewhat you and the oter members of the FEED team are doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:}

Curtis Roberts said...

HEY ITS ME AGAIN LET ME KNOW IF I CAN HELP WITH ANYTHING. MY PAGE IS


PAINTBALL LOVER

LATER,
CURTIS

Curtis Roberts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.