Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Meet the Team: Hi Im Misty


My name is Misty I am a member of the FEED team. Starting next year I will be a senior in high school. My passion to be a part of this great opportunity for change started the night I sat in my Wednesday night youth service and was shown a short video. It was that video that changed the way I view what I often take for granted in my life like water and food always available to me. I learned that I could however still make a difference by giving what I could and still can I am making a dramatic difference to those who need it. I am overjoyed and excited to be a member of this team. I can not wait to see what God will do. I want to encourage you to also make a difference and give what you can. Remember that even a small gift can still make a change in a big way.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice to see people participating individually as well to end hunger,.