Saturday, June 14, 2008

Meet the Team: Hey I'm Amaris


Hi I'm Amaris and I'm a member of the FEED team. This fall I will be entering my sophomore year in high school, making me the youngest member of FEED. I have such a huge passion to help people in general but especially the people in Africa. Ever since I was a little kid I remember just wanting to meet the little African children you see on the commercials and in magazine ads. I wanted to play with them and make them my friends. I know, I was a little naive but I think that sparked something in me that continues to flourish everyday. Now I have the awesome oppurtunity to actually do something! It's sooooo exciting and I want everyone to know that they can experience the same kind of excitement and passion we all do. I don't know whether or not the South African people know what we're doing, but if I could tell them I would say, " Get ready because we're comin' and we're not stopping until we reach our goal of $50,000 and feed 125,000 people!" God has our back and He's in control of this whole mission, He sees all of us the same and I know it tears His heart to see His people starving and hurting. But He's not going to just sit back and watch, that's why our passion as FEED is to end world hunger. Please join me in making that difference. Anything you give will make a change!

4 comments:

Sweet To Our Seoul said...

WOW!!! What an outstanding project!! We will be lifting you guys up in prayer!!

:) April, Bill, Riley, & Mia Reed

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you for attempting great things for the honor and glory of God!

love U!
mom

Curtis Roberts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Curtis Roberts said...

its me curtis again just saying you can reach me at joker12187@comcast.net or jokersstuff.blogspot.com

later