Friday, July 4, 2008

Meet the team: Hey I'm Aaron


Hey! I'm Aaron McGowen. I just graduated from LaVergne High School. I will be starting at MTSU this fall. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm going to major in radio and television broadcasting and I'm gonna minor in theater. When I first became a part of the Feed project I was really impressed with how everyone was just dedicated to making a difference right off the bat. The thing I think is most exciting about this project is that you don't have to have a special talent or know all the right people to be able to make a difference. Anyone and everyone can make a difference. It is very easy for anyone who feels led to give to do so and in the process save the lives of people in Southern Africa. I believe that God is going to do some amazing things in and through us if we will only let him.

2 comments:

Curtis Roberts said...

HEY ARON ITS ME CURTIS. LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO.
MY PAGE IS


PAINTBALL LOVER

LOVE YALL,CURTIS

Curtis Roberts said...

aron its Curtis again you can reach me at joker12187@comcast.net
or jokersstuff.blogspot.com